I know this is pointless, but WHY!Why are you not using chemicals on the roads.

They are so bad and will get worse, since this is the WORST EL NEINO in history. Cut the trees back. Everyone knows, that have lived here a long time or from here, that our trees are not healthy. Too many of them.

So, Save the trees and the *** with the rest of us. We need to get to work, school etc. and cinders are pointless. I have lived here for over 25 years and born and raised in az.

I have had enough. You let the college take over the town, make these decisions really without our community feedback. Or you get it, and just do not care. Shame, this is my home.

We, my whole family will be leaving Flagstaff for good this year.

Makes me sad, but, its just too hard to live here anymore.

Thank you for your time.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with City Of Flagstaff. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about City Of Flagstaff.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Government and Politics category for more informed decision or compare City Of Flagstaff to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with City Of Flagstaff?

Comments